2019 International Ocean Colour Science MeetingApril 9-12, 2019
Busan, South Korea
The overarching theme for IOCS-2019 is "Fostering International Collaboration in Multi-Scale Ocean Colour Science and Applications" with the overall goal of nurturing a strong global user community for ocean colour science and applications, and fostering exchange between the ocean colour research community and international space agencies with an interest in ocean colour science.
Nine breakout workshops will complement the formal scientific program, and will provide an opportunity for extended dialogue and exchange of ideas with international colleagues.
- 1 Nov - 31 Dec 2018: Early Registration (discounted rates)
- 15 November 2018: Deadline for proposals to Chair breakout workshops
- 1 Jan - 8 March 2019: Regular registration
- 15 February 2019: Deadline to submit an application for travel support
- 1 March 2019: Deadline to submit poster abstracts